- Sunday Morning Schedule will change and K5-5th grade will promote on Sunday June 1, 2014. Learn more.
- Workshop of Wonders VBS will be July 14-18, 2014. Jump to VBS
- The Family Table offers parents and children an opportunity to learn together this summer, starting June 8.
- Enjoy Family Movie Night June 22 and Family Game Night July 19 this summer.
About Frazer's Children's Ministry
Frazer partners with parents to ensure that every child can experience God’s love and grow in his or her faith in a safe, fun environment. As part of our “Aqua Zone” theme, the Little Red Tugboat in the center of our atrium is your one-stop spot to locate children’s rooms and get more information about programs.
Sunday Morning Schedule
- 8:00-9:00 a.m. Rise and Shine. Light breakfast snack and relaxed learning with the Veggie Tales video curriculum. Drop off opens at 7:45 a.m.
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. Sunday School. Systematic Bible learning with life application in a small group setting. Drop off opens at 9:15 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Children's Worship. Character-based Bible learning and Music in a large group setting. Drop off opens at 10:45 a.m.
- Safe, loving childcare provided at all worship hours (8, 9:30 and 11 a.m.)
- Cherub Church worship experience with music and Bible stories for 2-3 yr. olds at 9:30 a.m.
Five Frequently Asked Questions
- Parents and children are issued matching identification tags in order to control access into our children’s ministry areas and designate who is authorized to pick up your child.
- Frazer thoroughly checks and trains staff and volunteers to ensure a clean, safe, loving environment properly prepared to handle emergencies and security procedures
- A nursery is provided to love on your little ones (newborn-age 3) during all worship experiences and many weekday programs.
- Children’s Worship Experiences are celebrations designed to create an encounter with God’s love in an exciting, high-energy format. These include Cherub Church (2s-3s), Under the Sea (4s-5s), Discoveryland (1st-3rd grades) and Surge (4th-5th grades). Worship programs are offered at 11 a.m. Sunday mornings, except Cherub Church at 9:30.
- Children’s Sunday School provides children (age 4-grade 5) a place for age-appropriate Bible learning and spiritual development, offered at 9:30 a.m. Sunday mornings year ‘round.
- Contact Loretta Daughtry (nursery) or Theresa Reiter (children) for more information
- Upward Basketball is offered in the Winter, Sonshine Soccer in the Spring, and Upward Flag Football/Cheerleading in the Fall. For more information, contact Craig McKissick.
- Frazer is also hosts a Boy Scout troop year round.
- Children’s Worship Arts spark your child’s creativity through drama, puppets, and age-appropriate choirs. Offered Wednesday nights during the school year as part of our SPLASH program.
- Contact Craig McKissick (sports) or Amis Sellers (music and arts) for more information
- Our Community Ministries programs can provide tutoring after school if your child needs help with learning and study skills.
- Vacation Bible School is a week-long experience loaded with learning, activities, music, arts & crafts, and more that children look forward each year in July.
- Children’s camps for grades 1-3 and grades 4-5 are a great opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, forge friendships and grow in faith, offered each year in June.
- Watch the News & Events page for details on dates and registration for these and other fun summer events. For tutoring contact Charlie Kendall.
- Divorce Care for Kids is an ongoing support group offered simultaneously with adult divorce support groups.
- Frazer offers adult Small Groups specifically for Single Parents where you can connect with others who face similar challenges.
- Contact Charles Wise (adult Life Groups) for more information.
Frazer also operates a weekday preschool and Kindergarten program. For more information, visit www.frazerkindergarten.com
Camp and some other events require a Medical Consent Form. They are available in the Children's Ministry office or you can download it. Medical Consent Forms are valid through December 31.
Frazer is also home to one of Montgomery's finest preschool and kindergarten programs, Frazer Christian Kindergarten. Visit their site here.
Splash Wednesday Night Program (Sept. - May)
Wednesday will never be the same!
Wednesday nights during the school year (Sept.-May), Frazer Children enjoy SPLASH—an acronym for Singing, Playing, Learning And Serving Him.
Why come Wednesdays? While our Sunday morning ministry is geared to provide a solid biblical foundation to every child, our Wednesday night SPLASH program gives them an opportunity to connect that learning to friendships, missions, and relevant topics. For today’s stressed-out kids, SPLASH provides a fun mid-week lift to their regular routine.
How does it work? Children will travel to various stations where they will learn in a fun and interactive way: 20 minutes in Bible learning, 20 minutes participating in a mission project, and 20 minutes in group games.
How can I help? SPLASH is volunteer-intensive! To explore how you can get involved in a ministry guaranteed to change young lives, contact Laurie Shipp, email@example.com.
- 5:30–6:00PM Splash Choir*
- 5:45–6:00 p.m. Drop-off Activity Opens
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. Splash
- 3 year olds: The Galley (Upstairs from nursery)
- 4-5 Year olds: Under The Sea (Room 6102)
- 1st-2nd grade: Discoveryland (Room 6111)
- 3rd-5th grade: Surge Room (Upstairs from atrium)